Texas Plumbing Company
Your Plano Plumbers
Mon – Fri 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
642 N Interurban St
Richardson, TX 75081
Get in touch
Tel: (972) 235-4169
Fax: (972) 235-4171
Texas Plumbing Company is a family owned and operated plumbing contractor. We offer a wide variety of plumbing services and have been serving the Plano area and the surrounding neighborhood since 1973. We provide reliable, efficient and fast service for any plumbing or drain problem. You won’t find a more experienced plumber in Plano.
No matter where you live in Plano, eventually you’ll have to deal with a plumbing issue or emergency in your home or business – it’s inevitable! That’s why the Texas Plumbing Company is always available to help you solve whatever plumbing problem you may be facing. We offer a wide selection of services at unbeatable prices – just give us a call and discover how you can save on your next service call.
From help handling your plumbing emergency quickly and safely, to giving you advice on how to properly install a new fixture, cleaning out your sewer lines, or repairing a broken toilet, there’s no job too big or small for the plumbing experts at Texas Plumbing Company. Visit our reviews page to see how we’ve helped other residents in Plano.
Plano Residential Plumbing Services
- Backflow Preventers
- Bath & Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Bathtubs & Showers
- Boilers & Water Heaters
- Catch Basins & Traps
- Code Violation Repairs
- Competitive Bids
- Copper Piping
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning, Maintenance & Repair
- Drain Traps & Treatment
- Electric Power Rodding
- Electric Rotating Cutters
- Electric Snake Service
- Fixture Replacement
- Flush Valves & Parts
- Garbage Disposals
- Home Maintenance Programs
- Insurance Work
- Kitchen Fixtures
- Leak Detection
- New Plumbing Installations
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Services
- PVC & Plastic Pipe
- Radio Dispatched Trucks
- Replacement Parts
- Rooter Service
- Same Day Service
- Sewer Cleanout Installation
- Sewer Lines & Sewer Systems
- Sewer Pumps
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Sewer, Gas & Water Line Replacement
- Storm Drain & Catch Basin Cleaning
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Unclogging & Cleaning
- Underground Leak & Pipe Repair
- Waste Digestant
- Water Heaters
- Water Leaks
- Water Lines
- Water Main Repair
- Water Treatment & Purification
We are a one stop shop when it comes to plumbing services. We can manage plumbing jobs of all sizes. Whatever the issue, we can help. Our goal is to guarantee you get your problem resolved ASAP so you can return to your normal day to day routine!
What are some of the warning signs that you need to repair your sewer line?
Cracked or damaged sewer lines could be caused by multiple reasons such as:
- Growing tree roots
- Severe temperatures
- Shifting Ground
It is vital to have sewer line problems handled quickly. You do not want to put this off. If you have a deficient sewer line it will only get worse the longer you wait.
To avoid these emergency situations, watch for signs that your sewer line will need repair:
- Stinky Drains
- Slow drains
- Water damage in the foundation
If you notice any of these, your sewer line should really be inspected as soon as possible to protect against further damage.
How do you know if professional drain cleaning is needed?
To maintain your pipes in good condition and water flowing freely you should have your drains cleaned regularly. Give consideration to professional drain cleaning if you observe any of the following:
- Foul odors wafting up from your drain
- Frequent drain clogs
- Water flooding in your basement or floor drain
Our comprehensive drain cleaning solutions will get rid of any blockage and return your drain and sewer lines to normal. We have the knowledge and experience needed to locate the blockage and completely remove it. We can help keep your drains free flowing for the long haul. It doesn’t matter what is creating problems in your pipes, we have a solution for you.
We can even remove stubborn tree roots and other debris that have been clinging to pipe walls using advanced hydrojetting services. This highly effective service can also rejuvenate older pipes by eliminating calcium buildup that happens with age. We can get your pipes to like new while increasing their lifespan with our professional drain cleaning solutions.
How can you tell your water heater needs to be replaced?
Have you been avoiding replacing your water heater? The average lifespan of this unit is 7-10 years. If you have an older unit that is starting to show signs of failing, you might need to consider a replacement. If you keep putting off you repair bills may continue to increase. The fact remains that when you install a brand new water heater it will likely be more efficient and pay for itself in the long run.
Signs it is time to replace your water heater:
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you using up hot water too quickly? There might be an primary issue with your water heater that demands a replacement. We will inspect your unit and provide you with a economical option.
- Leaking tank: If you notice puddles around the bottom of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank has a leak. This is often as a consequence of corrosion from minerals and sediments in the water. A leaking tank cannot be handled with a quick repair. In most cases, you will need to completely replace your water heater. Not to worry, we will assist you find the best unit that fits your budget and needs.
- Poor water quality: Are you beginning to detect rust or sediment in your water? This is another indication that the tank has corroded, and that your water heater will need to be replaced.
Should You Choose Trenchless Sewer Repair?
There is another option to digging down to a sewer line repair. More and more homeowners are opting for trenchless sewer line repairs. There are many advantages to trenchless repair. They include:
- Money – Without having to dig to get to the pipes, you will save money on the repair.
- Time – Digging is the largest part of a sewer line repair. Enabling a repair without having to dig can save a considerable amount of time.
- Damage – If your sewer line repair is needed below a building or somewhere in your yard, digging to the repair will damage your lawn or basement. A trenchless repair helps to keep your garden intact.
Ask the experts at Texas Plumbing Company if a trenchless sewer repair is right for you.
How do you determine if it’s time to repipe?
The idea of repiping your home can appear to be overwhelming. Because of this, many homeowners will repeatedly postpone repiping. However, there are numerous signals that mean you shouldn’t put off repiping. The most common signs include water pressure issues, severe changes in the color or smell of your water, multiple repairs and frequent leaks. If you experience any of of these issues, you should really consider repiping.
How to Avoid a Clogged Toilet
It should come as no real shock that this is one of the most frequent plumbing problems in your home. The truth is, if a clogged toilet is ignored it can lead to more serious and expensive issues. Here are some things you can do to make sure it happens more infrequently:
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as diapers and paper towels.
- Installing childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush things they shouldn’t.
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Use a lighter toilet paper or use less toilet paper.
If your home is experiencing unexpected plumbing trouble, from sewer line damage to water heater trouble, call Reed’s for a consultation. Expert work at a reasonable price is our promise to you. Our team is prepared to deal with any plumbing job and guarantee a remedy for you.
Plano Commercial Plumbing Services
Businesses and institutions throughout Plano trust Texas Plumbing Company with all their plumbing situations. We realize you have to be concentrating on taking care of your business and your clients, so let us take care of you.
We are knowledgeable in taking on the specific plumbing requirements of commercial operations. Our team handles all of it, from unclogging toilets to sewer drain cleaning to flood control. We handle basic service jobs in addition to more complicated projects such as gas line installation, or plumbing remodeling alterations that may be needed.
Call us today at (972) 235-4169 to arrange your next service call. We will determine the cause of your plumbing problem and get repairs or replacements started.